Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Belly Bands and Smoothies

Peanut is 11 weeks today and Mama and baby are doing well. I'm starting to get my energy back and feeling much better than I did a few weeks ago. I'm also starting to not fit into my clothes, but that's all part of the fun, right? I don't have a scale at home (on purpose) but I usually weigh myself twice a week at the gym. So far I haven't gained any weight and I'm telling myself that scale is completely accurate! Despite weighing the same, my body is definitely different and, yesterday for the first time, I busted out the Belly Band (thanks Aunt Alison!). That is the best invention ever. Nothing like keeping your pants undone all day and having no one be the wiser. I may implement the bands as part of my regular wardrobe post Peanut...


                                               

I've had a fairly good appetite the past several weeks, but it is definitely ramping up to new heights lately! I am a big fan of vegetables, but not typically a lover of fruit. My sweet husband made me a strawberry, banana smoothie with Greek yogurt this morning and I may have found my new obsession. It was delicious! He is actually home sick today and made this for me anyway - he is so great to take care of me and always make sure Peanut is eating healthy. Good thing, because if it was up to me, the little nugget would subsist off of Taco Bell and McDonald's!    

                                                       


We have our next doctor's appointment this Thursday. It will be our first time meeting with the OB and we should get to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait! We are planning to make the public announcement sometime after that appointment, but we are waiting on a few things to ship from Etsy first. Fingers crossed our package gets here soon and we can share our exciting news with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment