Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Insatiable Appetite and My Growing Bump

Growing up, I was always told that I needed to marry a man who cooked. I have never cooked, unless you count making a mean bowl of Cheerios or the occasional box of mac and cheese. When I lived by myself, I will admit that most of my meals consisted of fast food or wine (disclaimer: I am not recommending a liquid diet). Lucky for me, my hubby happens to me an amazing cook! My grandma has always told me "what you do in the bedroom doesn't make up for what you lack in the kitchen." With all due respect to her sweet Southern soul, I beg to differ (though in true ladylike fashion, I will avoid any details that prove my point!), but I will admit that it is awesome to have a husband who cooks. I have always appreciated him as a live-in chef, though now, my love and adoration is at new heights given that my appetite is out of control. He is so good to make meals that he knows I like (Mexican or Italian are my favorites) even when he would always rather eat seafood or Asian. I usually do the dishes as a thank you to him, though recently he's started doing that as well! I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate all he does for me, but I hope he knows what an incredible husband he is and I cannot wait to see him give the same adoration to Peanut!

Here are pictures of a few of the most recent meals he has made. Makes my stomach growl as I post the pictures...








Now that we have established what an amazing cook he is, I plan to begin blaming Jason for my increased weight gain and the ever growing bump! We are 18 weeks along now and I feel like I'm getting bigger every day (though hopefully that's not exactly true). I continue to feel really good and we are having fun counting down the days until the gender reveal (6 MORE DAYS!)


No comments:

Post a Comment