Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Name Game

From the time Jas and I were dating, he said he wanted a daughter named Hadley. So when we found out we were having a girl, we did not discuss any other names (aren’t I a nice wife?!) We debated on several middle names for her until Jas suggested that we have the grandparents decide. So we asked my parents to pick her middle name. They were honored to get the opportunity and they both had so much fun thinking of the perfect name for our little Peanut. We've already decided that for baby #2, we will ask Jason’s parents to choose a middle name. And if I can get Jas to agree to more kids than that we will need to get creative J

We spoke to my parents last night and we have a name! We are so excited to announce that we are now eagerly awaiting the arrival of MISS HADLEY QUINN WHITTAKER J So cute! she’ll be the hippest baby in Waldo with a name like that. We love the name my parents chose and we are even more excited that she will have a cool story about how her name came to be. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! I wish I could take some of the credit...but I can't! haha

      Delete
  2. I LOVE her name and I love the story behind it. Y'all are going to be the hippest parents in Waldo!!

    ReplyDelete