Friday, April 22, 2016

Three Months!

I can't believe our little lady is three months old! I swear time is speeding up, especially now that I'm back to work. But this morning, I carved out some time with my favorite girl to make sure we got her 3 Month Photoshoot completed. Mamarazzi at her finest!




At three months, Hadley:
 - loves eating and seems to always be going through a growth spurt
 - has passed the 10 lb mark and is getting bigger by the day
 - usually sleeps through the night (when not going through a growth spurt!)
 - loves being outside, swinging and cuddling
 - is still a good cuddler, though now she mostly does it just at night
 - is not a fan of tummy time so she is working hard to roll over - she has succeeded once so now we just need her to figure out how to get her arm out of the way



She is still such a happy baby, and as easy going as ever. I am so grateful to have such a sweet baby, especially since I am back to work and get limited time with her each day. I can't wait to see how she changes over the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment