Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekend Update

It was a crazy, busy weekend, but it was fun and productive as well. Jas left for Canada on Friday so it was just me and the dog for the weekend. On Friday night, Tina and Justin had a dinner with his company so I got to spend the night with my favorite little lady,  Mickie. We had such a good time! She is such a little spitfire and so funny and sweet. We ordered pizza, played with baby dolls, and went to the park. It was such a fun night! 



On Saturday, Tina and I spent the day together and enjoyed shopping and spending all of Jason's money! Celeste face-timed with us while we were out and it was fun to catch up with her. She has a fun weekend planned for us at the end of October and we can't wait to see everyone and spend some quality sister time with the baby of the family.  


On Sunday I went to a baby shower for one of my old coworkers, Ashleigh. She moved to Arizona earlier in the year and we found out we were pregnant right around the same time. She is due a few weeks before us and it was fun to see her and swap pregnancy stories! Sunday night I was pretty tired and spent the evening lounging on the couch with the dog. I like to think that I always appreciate what Jas does for me, but when he is out of town, I definitely miss the delicious home cooked meals and know how lucky I am to have a husband who cooks! 


This week will be very busy but I am so excited because my bestie is getting married! I am on the first flight out of Kansas City on Wednesday morning and will meet her in Santa Rosa beach. Jas will fly in from Canada on Thursday and I am looking forward to wedding weekend. My parents will be in town as well and we are looking forward to spending some quality time with them as well. It will be busy for sure, but Peanut is excited to put her dancing shoes on to celebrate with her godmother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment