Monday, August 3, 2015

Childhood Memories

Over the weekend, I decided to try and tackle a few more things on our to-do list, and I spent the majority of Saturday cleaning out closets and clearing out the office (that will become the nursery). It is amazing what you can find when going through old boxes! I began to feel a bit like a hoarder after finding things from high school, but it was cool to look back on so many fond memories. I came across a few childhood photos that cracked me up...

Me and Munca (I look like I'm wearing a clown costume under my overalls!)

Me around age 4

Also on Saturday, my Uncle Tony sent me these two pictures. Perfect timing! 

Me and Aunt Loretta 

                                 
Denmark and Richards Cousins 
From left: Renee, Leah, Paul, Tina, Becca, Chris and Me
We were so cute! 

It was cool to see all of the things I came across, but in the name of nesting, I also threw away most of what I went through. We filled Jason's trunk with items to donate to our local thrift store, and I feel like it was a pretty productive day overall (though I also think I kept adding to our list as I would cross items off!) 

Sunday, we went to church and snapped a pic of the "Sister Bumps." It has been fun being pregnant at the same time as Tina. It is nice to go through it all with someone you love and she is always good to offer support or guidance when needed. It will be great to have our kids so close in age and I hope they grow up close with each other like we did with our cousins. 

Tina, me and Mickie 

No comments:

Post a Comment