Tuesday, August 25, 2015

17 Weeks

17 weeks today! Hard to believe, but we are narrowing in on the halfway mark which is equally thrilling and terrifying. Peanut is now the size of a chipmunk and his/her heart is beating up to 150 times a minute. I still have not been able to feel Peanut move (sometimes I think I feel something, but I'm pretty sure that may be wishful thinking getting the best of me!) but I am hoping that will happen soon.

I continue to feel really good, though I'm not sleeping as well. I shouldn't complain though because the restless sleep of today still beats the heck out of the pre-pregnancy insomnia! I have been able to maintain my exercise routine thus far and, thanks to Jason, I'm still eating really well even when he is out of town! 

The most exciting part about 17 weeks is that in just two weeks - 14 DAYS - we will know the gender! We can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment