Friday, June 10, 2016

Spirit Week

This week, Cerner Kids hosted "Spirit Week" at school, with each day having a new theme. I have to admit, I may have had a little too much fun dressing Hadley up each morning. It helps that she is super easy going - and can't share her opinion - so I was able to do what I wanted. And I think she looked great every day!

Monday, Day 1: Favorite Sports Team. She had to represent for the GA Bulldogs - we owe them enough money!


Tuesday, Day 2: Favorite Character Day. While I would have liked to dress her as a ballerina or a princess, we made Grandpa Bill proud and rocked our Baby Trekkie gear. 


Wednesday, Day 3: Mismatch Day. This one was fun! And she seemed pretty happy to look ridiculous...

Thursday, Day 4: Crazy Hair Day. This proved to be a challenge as Hadley is nearly bald so we had to get creative and we chose to go the Crazy Hat route instead. We used the cute Elephant hat that Jason's cousin made for us when I was still pregnant. Pretty precious! 



Friday, Day 5: Pajama Day. This was the easiest morning (maybe because we only have two sleepers that fit Hadley at the moment!). And she looked so sweet as a little bumblebee! 




We had such a fun week and I can't wait to do it again next year. I'm looking forward to a busy, and hopefully productive weekend. We are in the middle of packing for our move next weekend, but I'm planning to take Sunday off to celebrate my birthday. Hard to believe all that has happened in the next year and I'm looking forward to the fun that's to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment