Wednesday, June 22, 2016

5 Months!

Our little Haddie Bear is 5 months old today! Time continues to fly by faster than I want, but we are trying to enjoy as much time with our little lady as possible. I know I'm biased, but I have seriously been blessed with one the happiest and easiest babies in the world. She is always in a good mood and quick to smile and laugh. She reminds me on a daily basis to take a step back and try to see the world in a different way.




At 5 months, Hadley:
 - loves scooting around and trying to keep up with her cousin Sadie Kay
 - likes taking baths 
 - loves being outside, especially taking walks in the stroller 
 - is still a great sleeper - anywhere from 9-11 hours overnight 
 - is a little piggy, eating 6 oz at a time and is almost ready to try some real food 


We have not found much she doesn't like with the exception of the pool (she was not a fan of that cold water, but I can't say I blame her!) She brightens each and every day and we could not love her any more. I can't wait to see what adventures the next month brings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment