Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Two Months!

It's hard to believe our little lady is two months old today! Despite having her first cold and getting her first round of shots this morning, Hadley remains one of the most content and sweetest babies ever (though I admit I may be a bit biased!) 


Hadley had her two month appointment with the pediatrician and, other than the head cold, she is healthy and right on target. She is 21.5 inches long and up to 9 lbs 6 oz. She is only in the 10th percentile for weight but her head circumference is in the 95th percentile...making her our little bobble head! 


At two months, Hadley:
- loves cuddling! 
- is still a good eater and never misses a meal 
- enjoys swinging, music and being outside 

She is not a huge fan of:
- getting dressed 
- sleeping in her cradle
- tummy time 


I cannot believe it has been two months already, but I can honestly say that I have loved every exhausting, overwhelming moment. She is my new favorite person and being a mother is the best thing I've ever done. Here's to another month of fun with my little lady! 

2 comments:

  1. Hadley is the same size (at two months) that Hayes was when he was born!!! I can't believe she is already two months old. That is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are officially my hero (more so than before!) I say to Jas all the time that I can't imagine having delivered her the size she is now - terrifying! I can't wait for all of y'all to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete