Friday, March 18, 2016

8 Weeks!

I cannot believe it has already been 8 weeks since my little peanut was born and forever changed our lives. I know I am a bit biased, but she is the sweetest baby in the world! She is so easy going and such a cuddle bug.

As we are in between visitors, we have been enjoying lots of quality time while I am still on leave.  I have found that I go stir crazy if we are in the house for too long so I have been making an effort to get out and about as much as possible - especially now that the weather is so nice. 

Hadley has her two month appointment next Tuesday. I am excited to see how big she has gotten in the past month, but I am dreading her getting shots. I know she will probably be miserable all day so I am already trying to plan other fun activities for next week since I know Tuesday will be difficult (probably more so for me than her!) 

I have been a little crazy with the picture taking of late - I keep telling myself that future children will never have as much photographic proof of their first few weeks so it's good that I'm doing it all now! Here are a few from the past couple of weeks:
Cousins - Mickie loves "Baby Hadley"
Her expressions crack me up! 
Girls Day Out! 
All smiles - and no longer just because of gas!
Not sure how she feels about her first St. Patty's Day
This week, I had my 6 week checkup with my OB. She was very pleased with my post partum progress and said you can hardly tell I had a baby (my new waistline and under eye bags beg to differ but I appreciate the sentiment) I honestly feel really great and was happy to get back to the gym for the first time. The next day I was less than happy when I was walking around like something was broken! I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine and working on my body after baby! 
First Day back in the Gym 

No comments:

Post a Comment