Saturday, December 30, 2017

Best Nine 2017

2017 has been amazing. And hard. And fun. And challenging. And rewarding. It brought with it a lot of firsts, plenty of laughs, many tears, a ton of laundry, a plethora of dishes, a few curse words, a couple of days we would take back, and a majority of days we would not. We are a team, and through the laughs and the tears and the endless poopy diapers, I wouldn’t trade a thing. We are a family, albeit an in-perfect one. But we love the hell out of each  other and work every day to give our baby (who isn’t really a baby these days) the best of who we are. I’m thankful to this year for the good, the bad, the tears, the laughs and the lessons we learned. But most of all, I’m grateful for my little family and I can’t wait to see the adventures that await us in 2018. 


No comments:

Post a Comment