Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Grandparents and Fireworks

My parents just returned home after visiting for a few weeks. They had a great time with the grand babies and kept joking that they were going to steal them all when they left (maybe not a joke!) While they were here we enjoyed lots of good food, good drinks and time together. It is fun watching my parents as grandparents - it is obvious they get so much joy from the little ones.




While they were here, Cerner Kids hosted it's annual 4th of July Parade. The kids all get dressed up and the older children perform different songs. It is always cute and this year was no exception. 



My parents left on Sunday morning and Jason and I decided to have a low-key 4th.We spent the day just the three of us, watching movies and relaxing together. After the past few weeks it was nice to have some down time as a family. 

This weekend we are going home to Atlanta for Sadie Kay's baptism. I am so excited to go home even for a short trip and I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I can't wait for everyone to meet Hadley and I know they will all love her as much as we do!



No comments:

Post a Comment