Friday, July 22, 2016

6 Months!

6 months ago I had this precious little Peanut. It is so crazy that she is already 6 months old and I wish time would slow down a little bit. That said, it is so fun to see her little personality develop and watch how quickly she grows and changes each month.



At six months, Hadley:
 - continues to sleep through the night, anywhere from 10-12 hours
 - loves all types of baby food, especially green peas (gross)
 - loves hanging out with her cousins and she thinks Mickie is so funny
 - enjoys being outside and taking baths
 - sits up on her own
 - is trying to scoot, but is frustrated when she can't get where she wants. She usually resorts to rolling over and finding a new toy instead



There isn't much that Hadley doesn't like and we are so lucky to have such a sweet, happy baby. Her teachers at school told me she reminds them of Piglet, thanks to her huge appetite and her easy going nature. We have her 6 month appointment on Monday and I'm excited to see how big she is now. I would guess around 15 lbs, but it's hard to tell. She is filling out 3-6 month clothes and her head is definitely big and it's hard to find bows that fit properly. No worries though, I'll keep looking!



Here's to the best half-year of my life. I can't wait to see what the next six months bring to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment