Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Another Update

So once again, my days are getting away from me and it's been a few weeks since I last updated the blog. I guess it's good that nothing too crazy has happened that I needed to post about, but I hate missing so much time because then I forget the fun things we've done or the cute things Hadley has been doing. The one thing I do remember is that little miss cannot seem to stay healthy. I swear she has had a congested cough for six weeks and it never goes away. Last Friday I got a call from daycare that Hadley was running a fever of 102. This is the highest fever she has had and I was a bit nervous when I picked her up. I shouldn't have worried because, even sick, she is still the happiest baby in the world. She slept through most of the weekend, in between lots of cuddles and a little playtime. I know she didn't feel well, but she was so cute and funny. She has started scooting around - but only backwards! She looks like a little frog going the wrong way. We also were able to snap a few cute pictures and I think the fever just made her cheeks look a bit rosy! 




On Monday morning Hadley woke up happy and healthy so it was off to school. Have you ever seen anyone so excited for Monday?



Last night, Hadley "helped" Jason in the kitchen. She loves to sit and watch him cook and it buys me some time to do other things around the house - like our never ending pile of laundry. I had her wear her "Baby Chef" hat and I think she makes a pretty cute sous chef. Jas says she already has done more in the kitchen than I have (not too far from the truth!) 





No comments:

Post a Comment