Tuesday, December 8, 2015

32 Weeks

We are 32 weeks today and officially 8 weeks from our due date! So hard to believe that we are so close and I know it will come much faster than I would like, but we are getting excited! We continue to make progress on our to do list and I’m hoping we will be finished by the end of the month so Jas and I can enjoy a month or so of quality time before officially becoming a family of three.

At 32 weeks, Peanut is:
-          About 18 inches long and could weigh as much as 4 lbs
-          About the size of an armadillo
-          Practicing breathing and “swimming”  throughout the day
-          Probably sucking her thumb
-          Very active early in the morning and throughout the day – but, so far, she is sweet enough to let Mama sleep most of the night

At 32 weeks, Mama:
-          Has gained almost 18 lbs (given my appetite this number is going to get way bigger in the next few weeks)
-          Can’t eat enough hot wings and could do without the veggies Jas makes me eat
-          Has learned to never be too far from a bathroom and is happy when she can go more than an hour without needing to pee
-          Continues to work out regularly, much to the delight of my coworkers I’m sure
-          Is still sleeping well and feeling really good most days
-          Loves her baby but isn’t quite ready to meet her J
Jas and I have our first “Newborn Care” class this weekend and our next appointment with the doctor is on the 17th. We are looking forward to some time off together around the holidays - our last Christmas without a little one running around! 






No comments:

Post a Comment