Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Baby Shower Part 2

Over the weekend, my friends Shannon and Mandi threw a baby shower for all of our friends in Kansas City. It was such a great time! Shannon was sweet to open her home for the shower and Mandi did a great job with the food and decorations. It was so nice to spend time with everyone and we got so many great gifts that will be put to good use!

Me and Shannon who graciously offered to host! 
Mandi who planned the perfect shower!
 

Tina and Mickie joined us for the shower as well and it was nice to have some family in attendance. I know Tina is very tired and uncomfortable these days so I appreciated her effort. Mickie was the hit of the shower and was a big help to me while opening my gifts. Each gift she would open she would hold up and say "surprise!" It was so cute! 
Future cousins and (hopefully) Best Friends 
My Mini BFF!
When we found out we were having a girl, we asked Mandi's boyfriend, Steve, to help us with artwork for the nursery. Steve is an incredibly talented artist and he so kindly agreed to help us. We don't have a theme for our nursery, and for a long time all we had in our minds was the color scheme (grey and yellow). I found a couple of pictures of Tinkerbell that I thought were cute and asked Steve if he would be able to recreate them. He did such a great job and we can't thank him enough. I am so excited to get them framed and see them in the nursery!



It was such a great day with sweet friends and reminded me yet again how lucky Hadley is to be joining such an amazing group of women. We both felt so loved and I know she is excited to meet everyone soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment