Monday, January 1, 2018

Infection Control

Well, this isn’t exactly how we planned to run in the New Year. Jas found out yesterday (after several days of being sick) that he has the flu. The doctor told him he was highly contagious and he has been wearing a mask and is quarantined in our bedroom. Unfortunately, those precautions may have come a bit too late. Hadley woke up this morning with a cough and a fever and has been lethargic and overall puny all day. We are watching Moana nonstop (which is very annoying but I feel like if it keeps her calm, it’s worth my annoyance!) I have a call into the pediatrician and hope to get an appt tomorrow so we can attack this thing head on and nip it in the bud quickly. I was supposed to be back to work tomorrow but looks like I’ll be working as a nurse for the next few days instead. Here’s to hoping it’s short lived and we can get healthy soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment