Sunday, January 7, 2018

On the Mend....I think

It was a rough start to the New Year here at Chez Whittaker with Jason and Hadley both contracting the flu. But after a week, I think we are finally on the mend (though I'm scared to say that and see what happens). 

Yesterday, Hadley and I ventured out of the house and did something I never do. We went grocery shopping! Shopping and cooking is Jason's terrain, and I am the maid of the house. But with him still sick, it was a good excuse to get us girls out of the house. Hadley was clearly excited about some fresh air:



The week full of fever and funk set us back a bit in the potty training department, but Hadley was feeling better enough yesterday to return to wearing pull ups and she went twice on her own. I think we are still a ways out from her being trained, but I am proud of her progress and I am grateful for every step that gets us closer to being diaper free! 



Now that we are back to being healthy, we are returning to our normal schedule tomorrow. Hadley will probably be excited to be back at school, and though I'm not "excited" about work per se, I am definitely looking forward to getting out of the house and enjoying some adult interaction!  

No comments:

Post a Comment