Monday, May 8, 2017

Babies in Bathtubs

I've been accused of taking too many pictures (ain't no shame in my mamarazzi game) since Hadley came along, but I don't let the haters get me down and I snap away happily. Recently I've been logging a lot of  hours at work and Jas has been traveling 50% of the time. I have had limited time with Hadley at the end of the day, usually having just enough time for a poorly crafted dinner and a quick bath before she is ready to get her beauty rest (she still requires 12 hours a night and would love to get two naps a day!)

Because she loves the bath, that tends to be the backdrop of many pictures these days. I have started telling Jason that I am going to quit working and start making a living taking pictures of babies in bathtubs...there is just nothing sweeter!




As much as she likes the bath typically, it's not always enough to help when she's had a rough day of toddling...


Her little faces either crack me up or break my heart, but I love that you never wonder how she is feeling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment