Friday, March 3, 2017

Dr. Seuss Spirit Week

It was spirit week at Hadley's new school, and the theme was celebrating Dr. Seuss. I had a good time getting everything together, though I have found I'm not quite as creative or crafty as I would like. But I keep telling myself it's the intention that matters so hopefully she'll be grateful for what I did rather than embarrassed by how ridiculous she looked!

Monday was hat day, and Hadley was less than thrilled. She cried all morning so we were both pretty frazzled by the time we got to school and work. Look at that pitiful face!


 Tuesday was Silly Sock day and luckily she seemed to be in a much better mood!



Wacky Wednesday was a hit!



Thursday was Dr. Seuss' birthday and this is what I put together.




Friday's theme was red and blue day, and I think this is my favorite. She just looked so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment