Thursday, December 29, 2016

11 Months!

How are we only a month away from this precious little one turning 1? I cannot believe it and may or may not have cried while starting to plan her first birthday party.

Hadley turned 11 months old on December 22nd. On this same date in 2010, I went on my first and only blind date. Little did I know that six years later we would be celebrating 11 months with our little lady and looking forward to our first Christmas as a family of three. This was a month of firsts for Haddie Bear - first tooth (finally - she has two!) first ear infection, first time playing in the snow and her first trip to South Carolina.



It was a difficult month for many reasons, but this little one served as a constant reminder of what's really important. Everyday I am thankful for her sweet nature and all that she teaches me! We love our little Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment